วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 23 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

English for Agricultural.


Conversation
Rose : Hi, Mr. Jone.
Jone : Hi , madam Rose and How are you?
Rose :I’m so well and you ?
Jone : I’m  good , What  is bring you here ?
Rose : I come  here for talking about  you farm and product.
Jone : Yeath , now  we have 2 kind of product they  are fresh fruit and fruit juice.
Rose : How many quantity in you store ?
Jone : each product is 3  ton.
Rose : Now I have order from  Europ , are you  interest?
Jone : yes , my product without contaminate and diseases , if you want  to export you can check it by computer  program , are you exporter?
Rose : yes , I’m exporter and importer.
Jone : What is you channel  to export and import?
Rose : my channel is plane , but  before send to the airport  I use truck , train and post.
Jone : When  do you want to take my product?
Rose : can I take it  after tomorrow and pay  to you?
Jone : That perfect and thank you .
Rose : Thank  you too.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น